Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Panguitch

Last weekend was the balloon festival in Panguitch and the Laidlaws went up to enjoy the cool weather. Jeremy and Nate took their bikes up for saturday, I didn't go because it was my friends baby shower. My sister in law Brittany is an awesome photographer and she took some pics of the boys riding. I have no idea how to resize them without making them fuzzy-so look closely :)
Jeremy jumping the canal


Jez & N8 the supermodels






Here's the baby bumpage at 29 weeks. Everything is still going really good. She is super active and wiggles and stretches all day. It blows my mind that she will be here in just over 2 months. ahhh!!! I'm so nervous/excited. She already has jeremy wrapped around her tiny little finger

4 comments:

k and j said...

KIM your belly look sooooo good! You still look so tiny everywhere else! Woww! I cannot wait to see her!!!

brittney said...

Ah! I love the bump!! I will get you the pics biggie sized after I finish editing the rest! I have some more of Jeremy's bike, I think... I took like 348 pics that day!

Jason and Joanna said...

you're lookin super cute kim!! Uhh, probably we should go to lunch or somethin befor your life becomes a whole lot more exciting!!

What's Goin' On At The White House said...

Your belly is so stinkin' cute! I am glad you posted because I was looking forward to seeing you at the Dr. on Monday but you're always working too hard. Ya for babies! I can't wait to see her! Yeah, we should all go to lunch soon... it would be awesome!