Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lake Powell

We went to Lake Powell with Jeremy's family over the 24th of July. I'm such a slacker at taking pictures anywhere we go so I stole these pics off my in-laws camera. One morning we all woke up super early from baby Jack crying so we jumped in the boat and went wakeboarding. We got the best butter water, so nice and smooth.
Jeremy wakeboarding-it was literaly the butt-crack of the morning
We didn't get any pics of Jeremy's tantrums or back rolls. He's amazing

My tiny little grab
I "tried" a back flip on this trip. thank goodness we didn't get any pictrues of that train wreck

crusin down a canyon

3 comments:

Adri Jo said...

Sweet air kim! Way to go! i'm so jealous of your super fun lake powell trip. We didn't get to go this year :-(

Megs said...

Oh how fun! I miss you guys! Let's play!!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

i cannot believe how much heather and ashley's kids look their mom's!! super cute, and crazy to see them "all grown up". Great job on the wake board- very impressive kim, way to go!!!!

looks like you had a blast on both of your trips, both looked very relaxing- that's the best part!! very good post, love it!