Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jeremy and I ditched work today and went snowboarding. It was a perfect day- warm, sunny and a foot of fresh power. We're not as hardcore as we used to be, but it's still fun.
Jeremy jumping the big kicker
This is cool because it's a real car in the snow that you slide over.

Snowboarding + Goofy helmets = no more concusions :)


MMMM... chili cheese fries

Jeremy followed me on the car rail with the camera, he was looking through the screen on the camera.... this is what happens when you look at the two inch screen. NO JEREMY'S WERE INJURED IN THE TAPING OF THIS MOVIE

5 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Good idea on the helmets, right when I saw your post I remembered the season when almost everyone got a concussion haha. Glad you guys got to go have some fun!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Kim! You maniac! I had no idea you were such a great snowboarder! I LOVE jeremey's video! OH MY! Glad he didn't get hurt!

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, love the helmets! Nice video lol!

k and j said...

Looks like fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I updated the reunion blog! I don't know if you 've seen it yet. Check it out! :) And let me know if you can make it! :)
-Jenna Heinrich Corry