Sunday, October 26, 2008

Zions Ride

Jeremy went on a ride with his family on Saturday in Zions. The day started out good... The Crew



On the way back Jeremy hit this slippery, mossy log on his motorcycle. He laid his bike over in the water. The engine sucked in water and seized the motor.





They had to strap the front tire on the back of the four wheeler to tow it all the way back to the truck



Jeremy got the water out of the motor when he got back home and his bike is running again... so far so good





6 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha! I'm so glad that he got it working again though! Looks like he had some what of a good time! :)

When are you and Tara makin it over to visit little Miss Hailee? she needs to meet you guys! :)

Welcome to blogging!

Wetzel's said...

Hey Kim and Jeremy welcome to the blogger world, I hope you dont mind I saw your blog from Jo's blog and just wanted to say hi!

Jolene and Ty said...

Ha Ha sorry this is jo again I didnt realize I was still logged on under my moms name what I left that comment

The Hatch's said...

Hey I haven't seen you in forever!! How are you??

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

Hey!!! LOVE the blog! : ) So happy you guys have a blog now! YAYY! FYI i can see you two right now just a chillin on the stadium seating drinkin some ice water eatin some jerkey....haha

k and j said...

LOVE the blog! This will be fun!